Innovative Home Products from HABITAT Focused Trends, Made in USA and More
Must-Have Products for the Fall/Winter Season from The National Hardware Show
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 3, 2022 -- As the seasons change so do the needs for our homes. And what better place to find the latest innovation than products seen at the largest home & hardware related show, The National Hardware Show (NHS).
NHS has worked for decades (eight!) to deliver the best in industry products, innovation, education, and service for the home improvement industry. The show floor brings more than 16 product categories including BBQ & Grills, Outdoor & Garden, Building, Electrical, Hardware & Tools, Homewares, Paint, Plumbing, Global Sourcing, New Technologies and more.
Registration has JUST been extended to October 14 for free admission to the January 31 – February 2, 2023 show (approval based on registration qualifications).
Below are some product highlights related to the season you can look forward to seeing at the 2023 show.
- Save Money on Energy Bills This Winter: With the latest innovations in HVAC air filters that offers ANY size and filtration options (good, better best) you’ll see them ALL at NHS with Filter Buy.
- Have a Backup Energy Source of Your Own: Solar generators are a much-needed commodity to keep things powered INSIDE the home, see the latest from Geneverse Home Power PRO Series!
- Extend the Days into Nights with a Natural Fire Starter: Original Fatwood Firestarter sticks are the safe, non-toxic, 100% all natural Firestarter made from the naturally occurring resin found in the stumps of pine trees.
- Fireplace Products: Get your fireplace ready with every accessories you need from Shelter Logic Firewood + Hearth products, Made in USA.
- Be Prepared for Flooding: Any kind of flooding indoor or outdoor, Quick Dam has you covered with sandless sand bags that swell upon contact with water.
- Cook Outside All Season Long: in the world's first battery powered pellet by Halo. Pellet grills allow you to perfect anything they cook like a convection oven, set it and forget it, sear, braise, bake, roast, smoke, grill... all powered by wood pellets and electricity, except for this one ONLY battery powered pellet, camping, tailgating, game changer!
- DECORATE for Holidays: With metal signs and décor, ideal for outside, can use anywhere, whimsical and every season, occasion from Rustic Arrow
HABITAT is an area at NHS for home innovation and discovery including a selection of products that align with consumer trends and buying behaviors.
- Outlines – A creative way to cut down on single use plastic waste in the bathroom and kitchen with a renewal type service where they take care of the old products (via mail) and send replacements (so no need to think about it just replenish when needed)
- Hapny Home (Female owned) – Changing cabinet hardware and appliance pulls is the easiest way a renter or homeowner can change the look and feel in various finishes, shapes, and sizes
- Character – The trend for guidance in DIY for home continues, and Character offers tools, supplies, and how-to guides for all home improvement needs.
PLUS: New inventors brining their ideas to life for the first time. Altogether you will see nearly 300 products on display in this feature area.
Don’t miss the first annual NHS Influencer Summit (January 31) that will draw all levels/categories of influencers and teach essentials for communicating, storytelling, partnering. Hosted by Influencer / Business leaders in the home space – who additionally will be on-stage presenting products in NHS Backyard or on the UIA (United Inventors Association) Pitch Panels.
Note press registration will open October.
Press resources including logos, images and more HERE
About the National Hardware Show®
The National Hardware Show® celebrates a rich history spanning 77 years of serving the home improvement marketplace. From its early beginnings in New York during the post-World War 2 housing boom and eventual move to Chicago in the 1970s, to today's current location in Las Vegas, NHS is the most comprehensive event, education and networking platform serving the hardware and home improvement industry. As the industry spearhead, it keeps a focused eye on the cultural, environmental, and technological developments shaping the future of modern living. NHS unites and guides the industry at its live events and on its interactive channels by delivering unparalleled opportunities for fostering connections, deepening insights, and building innovative and profitable strategies for growth. For more information on the National Hardware Show, visit www.nationalhardwareshow.com.
About RX (Reed Exhibitions)
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. RX elevates the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com
General Inquiries: email@example.com, (888) 425-9377
Press Only: Kathryn Emery, firstname.lastname@example.org, (949) 874-4241