If you have attended NHS with the same company within the last 3 years, you will automatically be approved to attend.
If this is your first time attending it is required that you provide at least one of the Qualification Documents listed below at the time of registration.
- Business License, Resale Certificate, or Seller’s Permit that includes your company name and business address and describes your company as related to the hardware and home improvement industry
- Company website identifying your company name and current business address which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation to the hardware and home improvement industry
- Other appropriate documentation that clearly demonstrates, as solely determined by show management, you or your company is affiliated with the industry.
- NHS does not recognize Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and certain other social media platforms as qualifying for badge credentials.
- NHS Show Management reserves the right to request proper identification or documentation showing affiliation to the golf trade/market. Registrations submitted without documentation demonstrating trade or market affiliation will not be processed. NHS reserves the right to permit or deny admission to anyone based on information provided, to accept or reject information submitted, and to request additional information, at any time.
Manufacture or Service Provider: A $300 fee per person will be required to register. There is a limit of 2 people per company allowed to register and attend. You may also consider purchasing a booth space.