If you have attended NHS with the same company within the last 3 years, you will automatically be approved to attend.
If this is your first time attending it is required that you provide at least one of the Qualification Documents listed below at the time of registration.
- Business License, Resale Certificate, or Seller’s Permit that includes your company name and business address and describes your company as related to the hardware and home improvement industry
- Company website identifying your company name and current business address which sufficiently demonstrates your company affiliation to the hardware and home improvement industry
- Other appropriate documentation that clearly demonstrates, as solely determined by show management, you or your company is affiliated with the industry.
- NHS Show Management reserves the right to request proper identification or documentation showing affiliation to the hardware and home industry.
- Registrations submitted without documentation demonstrating trade or market affiliation will not be processed. NHS reserves the right to permit or deny admission to anyone based on information provided, to accept or reject information submitted, and to request additional information, at any time.
Services & Solution Providers Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers: Non-exhibiting manufactures are allowed to have up to two representatives attend the show. Tickets to attend are $1,000 per person. Once you’ve had the opportunity to experience NHS, we welcome you sign up, on-site for a booth space in the following event edition. You will also receive a $500 credit toward your future exhibiting participation!