Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Nevada. Visit https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/ for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including the National Hardware Show. Prior to purchasing a ticket for and attending the National Hardware Show, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending the National Hardware Show, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering the National Hardware Show, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all National Hardware Show health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending the National Hardware Show you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders
Please do not enter the National Hardware Show or the Las Vegas Convention Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at the National Hardware Show you do not meet all of the above criteria, you and those in your traveling party or group (which may include your exhibiting company) will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the Las Vegas Convention Center at the sole discretion of event management.