NOTE: The third party content linked to on this page is neither created by nor sponsored by Reed Exhibitions. All such content is provided for informational purposes only and without warranty of any kind. Reed Exhibitions is not responsible for the claims of third party websites.
WEBINARS & STREAMING
The Hardware & Home Improvement Industry’s Schedule of COVID-19 and Industry Related Webinars & Virtual Resources
NHS worked diligently alongside our partners to establish a comprehensive resource that aggregates upcoming COVID-19 virtual events, webinars, podcasts & useful industry education to prepare you for the marketing, business and administrative challenges of the current climate. Be sure to check the schedule of upcoming events and the archive of pre-recorded resources. Let’s continue to collaborate and share resources. If you have an event you’d like listed, please contact email@example.com.
Card Not Present (CNP):
CNP Virtual Educational Series
Facilitated by Card Not Present Editor-in-Chief DJ Murphy, the series will feature expert panelists discussing specific fraud, payments and risk management challenges we all need to look out for this year. The Virtual Summit Series sessions feature experts from their pool of merchant panelists and speakers, as well as our community of solution providers & consultants.
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
- CNP Live Q&A: E-Commerce in a New Era
- How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
- Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
- Fraud Team Optics: Communicating with Upper Management Using Practical KPIs
- CNP Virtual Merchant-Only Meet-Up: Digital Goods Merchant Fraud Issues
- Clarity Amid Chaos: Data Insights to Prevent Fraud Today & Tomorrow
- CNP Virtual Merchant-Only Meet-Up: Physical Goods Merchant Fraud Issues
The Farnsworth Group:
Hardware & Building Supply Dealer (HBSDealer)
National Hardware Virtual Show Sponsored Webinars:
Grillvile Presents: Innovations in Grilling
Hosted by: Joe Bryant, Grillville
At the end of the day, Barbecuing (in present times) should be all about “fun”! No matter how humble your Barbecue, be it a small Charcoal Hibachi, an elaborate build-in Gas Range, or a fly-wheel Chilean or South African coal/wood barbecue, Grillville products should and will make the barbecue process more efficient and more enjoyable, so we can all get to “doing” what’s most important and that is enjoying your family and friends.
Inventor Lady Presents: Gadgets, Gizmos and Great Ideas
Hosted by: Rita Crompton, Managing Director, Inventor Lady
At Inventor Lady, we help Inventors get from “Mind to Market”. Many inventors find themselves in a tough position and vulnerable to predators. Yet they may have a wonderful new product that would do well in the marketplace if they could just get their invention in front of you; the buyers, retailers, suppliers and manufacturers make the difference. Join us as we present 19 new products either ready for retail orders or licensing. Our categories are tools, pandemic mitigation, home and pet products. All of our products are patented or patent pending.
Meet the Flex Seal Family of Products
Flexpert Riley Franklin guides you through an in depth tour of the Flex Seal Family!
Presented by Riley Franklin, Operations Manager of Experiential Marketing, Flex Seal
Flex Seal International
Discuss opportunities to distribute the Flex Seal Family of Products in your country!
Presented by Richard Ruiz, Latin America Sales Manager & Greg Rose, Director of International Sales, Flex Seal
Krunchbox Presents: Stop Flying Blind. Adapt to the New Retail Reality!
How to enhance collaboration through data and insights.
Presented by Lee Holder, National Sales Manager – Retail, National Gypsum Company, Vince Linden, Director, Supply Chain Information Systems, Homewerks Worldwide, Mike Brown, Retail Consultant, Former Director, Merchandise Planning/Allocation, PetSmart, Lesya McQueen, Former Senior Vice President of Walmart Canada.
- Weekly “Pep Talk” Podcast
Dan Tratensek will give weekly updates on all the latest developments in the industry concerning COVID-19 in his special series “Pep Talk.”
- How Canadian Retailers Are Pivoting Under COVID-19
Whether you are a seasoned salesperson or a seasoned store owner trying to map out next steps for your company, this presentation will provide an invaluable understanding of the key trends and players driving hardware and home improvement retail in Canada.
Presented by Michael McLarney, Founder and President of Hardlines
- “Navigating the CARES Act for Small Businesses”
Disclaimer: This Event has been prepared and published for informational purposes only and is not offered, nor should be construed, as legal advice. For more information, please see the firm's full disclaimer. https://www.duanemorris.com/site/legal_notices.html
- Marketing Your Retail Business During Economic Uncertainty
- Shift Your Organization From Panic to Purpose: Why Leaders Who Activate Purpose Are Thriving
United Inventors Association (UIA):
- National Hardware Virtual Show: Pitch to the Experts Day 2
- National Hardware Virtual Show: Pitch to the Experts Day 1
- National Hardware Virtual Show: Intellectual Property (IP) Strategy is a Business Strategy
- Social Media and PR Secrets: UIA Board Member Andrea Pass and UIA Ambassador Brian Scanlon
- Inside Today's Toy Industry: UIA Board Member Matt Nuccio
- Angel Financing and Fundraising: UIA Board Members Dara Trujillo and Kedma Ough
- Virtual Hardware Show Pitch Panel
- Licensing: How to Find and Approach Good Companies
- Patents and Trademarks
- Coaching Inventors
- News from Washington DC and Capitol Hill