NOTE: The third party content linked to on this page is neither created by nor sponsored by Reed Exhibitions. All such content is provided for informational purposes only and without warranty of any kind. Reed Exhibitions is not responsible for the claims of third party websites.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Health & Wellness Resources
While we know providing resources for navigating your businesses during this unprecedented time, giving you the platform to connect with your industry and still find new products for your shelves, we know how important it is to also focus on your wellbeing. Please take advantage of some of our health & wellness resources that we’re happy to offer you!
- Maintaining Productivity and Motivation During COVID-19
- Protecting Your Mental Health During COVID-19 Disruption
NOTE: This content is provided for informational purposes only. By viewing the content you acknowledge you are aware of the risks, hazards and dangers inherent in participating in this content and voluntarily assume any and all risks in connection with same. Seek the advice of your qualified health professional before beginning any new exercise program.
- Virtual Yoga Classes
- A Flow Practice for a Happy Back with Angie Password: REEDYOGA2
- Flow to Move Out Tension and Invite Ease with Angie Password: ReedYoga3
- Happy Neck & Shoulders Flow with Angie Password: ReedYogawithAngie
- Open Your Heart & Lift Your Chest Flow with Angie
- Strong Core Flow with Angie
- Flow with Angie to Invite Space
- A Twisty Spring Sequence to Wring Out the Old and Invite the New
- Yin Flow for a Happy Spine with Angie
- Yin Flow: Open Hips = Happy Low Back
- Yin Flow: Love for The Side Body
- Traditional Vinyasa with Angie: A Flow Practice to Wake Up Muscles and Joints
- Traditional Vinyasa with Angie, An Energizing Flow Practice
- Sama Vinyasa: Steady & Easeful
About the Instructor:
Angie Mandl teaches at Sama Yoga Center in New Canaan, CT (samayogacenter.com), where she also co-leads the school for Yoga Teachers, Sama Yoga Academy. She has been practicing Yoga for more than a decade, did her first Teacher Training during her years in India in 2014, and subsequently did two more in the US. Besides teaching at the studio, Angie also works with athletes (she teachers for example at Maritime Rowing Club in Norwalk, CT) and companies such as Bridgewater. She is also a meditation teacher and has taught more than 800 people how to meditate.
The Sama Yoga Center philosophy is to teach everybody, age and ability, and her classes follow this approach – they are open to anyone, offering a safe and holistic practice with a balance of strength and stretch elements.
We hope you enjoy her classes and check back as we upload more!