NOTE: The third party content linked to on this page is neither created by nor sponsored by Reed Exhibitions. All such content is provided for informational purposes only and without warranty of any kind. Reed Exhibitions is not responsible for the claims of third party websites.
Card Not Present (CNP):
CNP Virtual Educational Series
Facilitated by Card Not Present Editor-in-Chief DJ Murphy, the series will feature expert panelists discussing specific fraud, payments and risk management challenges we all need to look out for this year. The Virtual Summit Series sessions feature experts from their pool of merchant panelists and speakers, as well as our community of solution providers & consultants.
- Extraordinary Times: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Fraud & Payments
- CNP Live Q&A: E-Commerce in a New Era
- How the Carding Landscape Has Evolved: From Key Collections to Pandemic Implications
- Fraud’s New Normal: Finding Predictability in Unpredictable Times
European DIY Retail Association (EDRA) & Global Home Improvement Network (GHIN)
- Best Practices for COVID-19 Era Retailing
- No Touch Retail
- Retail Strategies for Responding to COVID-19 (new URL)
- Free Online Training
As a sign of support, NRHA is waiving membership fees for any retailer who would like to register for NRHA’s online training. Access 10 online training courses through May 31, at no charge.
- Global Resources; Navigating Business Decisions During A Pandemic
- Tips from Lancaster to Help Your Business During COVID-19
- Financial and Business Resources, The CARES Act
- Complimentary for PDRA members
The Retail Observer:
- A Guide on How to Transition Field Service Staff to Work from Home
- Retailers Welcome Federal Reserve Expansion of Main Street Lending Program