Celebrate the Made in USA exhibitors in this featured product area, where manufacturers showcase their products that are primarily manufactured in the USA. With the increased focus on domestic production, you will find the products that your customers will be looking for in this dedicated display on the Show floor.
- American Manufacturing Awards
- Industry Insights
- Made in USA Brand Verification
National Hardware Show American Manufacturing Awards
Made in USA Brand | GBQ Partners are pleased to sponsor the National Hardware Show American Manufacturing Awards.
Winners will reflect American manufacturing excellence in design, quality and innovation in the following categories:
- National Hardware Show American Manufacturing Award for Best Packaging
- National Hardware Show American Manufacturing Award for Best On-Site Patriotic Marketing
- National Hardware American Manufacturing Award for Best New Product
Speaker: John Lederer
View all 2015 American Manufacturing Award Winners here >>
Made in USA Industry Insights
Home Channel News performed "The All-American Coast-to-Coast Made-In-USA Store Manager Survey" to learn how store managers measure the power of Made in USA products. Highlights include:
- In research fresh off the press, 60% of consumers say they are more likely to shop for Made-in-USA products than they were five years ago
- Age ranges of consumers who are "more likely" to shop for "Made in USA" are either 18-34 or 65+
- Home improvement store managers were asked the open-ended question: "What is your location doing, if anything, to support the Made-in-USA trend?"
- The answer? "Putting the Made in USA products in more high-traffic areas."
- Nearly 200 companies in more than 40 states have joined a We Build America initiative to spread the word that homes that are built with approximately 95% American-made materials and products, which can be cost-competitive with homes built using foreign lumber; nails; fasteners; or other building materials and supplies.
- With nearly 40% of the $295 billion American home-building industry relating to product costs, a small percentage increase in American-made products could create hundreds of thousands of jobs nationwide in the years to come, according to some builders.
View the full report from Home Channel News here >>